I’m hearing Latin music and a male announcer in Spanish on 5049.24 kHz from
2250 tune in.  I think there was an ID at 2254, but my old ears couldn’t pick
it out.  Some pf the music sounds Andean.  At this time, almost all of South
America is in darkness, except a bit of Columbia, Ecuador and Peru, and those
areas are just coming into gray-line with my location.

Anyone?

--Art Delibert, N. Bethesda, MD