Uh, I have an international reputation now LOL! :)

I called up 90.4 Oman FM in Muscat and said "I'm listening on 15140kHz even
though I have your streaming app on my smartphone. I like to listen to the
radio while sitting outside. Can I get a shout-out on the radio?"

The DJ said without pause or hesitation, "Is this Paul? I'd be glad to give
you a shout-out on the radio anytime"