Just a few seconds after 1401UTC, a dead carrier popped up on UTwente SDR.
I could see the carrier on the waterall. I thought THIS was Oman, they
usually sign on with a dead carrier and have the audio come up a few
seconds later while the mystery chinese carrier comes up with audio
already, usually.

About 30 or so seconds later, the audio from what I presume to be CRI in
chinese popped up.  Just before 1403, the chinese carrier disappeared.

A little after 1406UTC, another dead carrier pops up and in about 30
seconds, it drops and comes back in quick successuon. I could clearly see
carrier come up and disappear.

The 4th time, the carrier comes up and stays up then has audio about 30
seconds later, english news from 90.4 Oman FM, just after 1407UTC

Here's a short video with audio from 15140khz here in Northwestern
Pennsylvania at 1421UTC today:

https://vimeo.com/235560874

I monitor and post my observations on this signal almost daily because A.)
The english relay is something I actually listen to B.) I find it kinda fun
 to monitor and learn about the nuances of a stations signal and operation
 C.) And subsequently, this mystery chinese carrier has me intrigued.

I realize not many probably care or can hear this signal, but I'll keep
sharing my observations. I do it on a much smaller level then another DX'er
who has time to send out pages log logs daily.. I don't have that kind of
time.

Paul