*I also believe that we should enforce a strict ZERO bullying policy on
HCDX --*

*First Offense: The post deleted and the offender given a week long time
out.*

*Second Offense: Boot the offending user from the list - say with a ban
penalty based on the severity of the behaviour. *

*And any replies with "But HE started it..." Should be dealt with a LONGER
ban! :-)*

*I am naive - there has been some naughty behaviour on HCDX from a variety
of different sources - what we need to keep*
*in mind is that we are a band of brothers and sisters with a common cause
- and yes, family members can disagree.*
*But there should be ZERO disrespectful behaviour. *

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -