I won't send these out daily anymore, but today warranted a quick report.

The mystery Chinese carrier was once again present. I can't hear it here at
home, but I can on UTwente SDR. I am trying to tune in at 1400UTC every
morning and record it so I can get a chinese speaker i know to try and
identify what it is. The signal hasn't been great in the last week or so.
Today was the best and it was barely identifiable. .but no mistaking it was
there and not bleed over.

Oman was way late in signing on. I think it was a bit after 1420UTC that it
popped up. And there was no english programming today. Yesterday, the
english was at 1500UTC. The day before, it was at 1400UTC.... I have yet to
discover any rhyme or reason why they constantly flip flop or don't do it
at all

Paul