And this post, remarking where I live and your somewhat hateful comments
served exactly WHAT purpose?

I like this hobby and like to share it and my favorite stations with
others. If you don't like what I have to say, do as you say you do.. and
delete my emails. There was no reason to even reply to me, but you did
anyways and made some un-necessary comments to criticize me for no reason

Also, if you are going to pick fun at me or put me down or insult me, then
learn how to spell.. it is course. "Coarse" is rude, crude or vulgar speech
by a person. It also means lacking refinement . "of course" is used to
introduce a an idea or turn of events as being obvious or to be  expected.

Paul