From: 'Paul B. Walker, Jr.' walkerbroadcast...@gmail.com [worldbandradio]
<worldbandra...@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: primetimeshortwave <primetimeshortw...@yahoogroups.com>; Hard-Core-DX
<Hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com>; NASWA <na...@yahoogroups.com>; ODXA yg
<o...@yahoogroups.com>; Short-Wave radio Listening <s...@mailman.qth.net>; badx
<b...@yahoogroups.com>; worldbandradio <worldbandra...@yahoogroups.com>;
coffee_canuck <coffeecan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, Oct 20, 2017 5:55 am
Subject: [WB RADIO] Re: [HCDX] [ptsw] Banging Barrel Of Brick S9+50 Signal From
Oman 15140khz!

And this post, remarking where I live and your somewhat hateful comments served
exactly WHAT purpose?

I like this hobby and like to share it and my favorite stations with others. If
you don't like what I have to say, do as you say you do.. and delete my emails.
There was no reason to even reply to me, but you did anyways and made some
un-necessary comments to criticize me for no reason

Also, if you are going to pick fun at me or put me down or insult me, then
learn how to spell.. it is course. "Coarse" is rude, crude or vulgar speech by
a person. It also means lacking refinement . "of course" is used to introduce a
an idea or turn of events as being obvious or to be  expected.

Paul

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 8:49 AM, RICK WALD via Hard-Core-DX