I really wish Radio Kuwait could manage to keep their DRM transmissions on
the air

I have literally been watching the UTwente SDR waterfall and seen the
signal disappear I have also logged onto the UTwente SDR when Kuwait
13650khz Arabic DRM and 15540 khz English DRM should've been on but weren't

I've scanned by 13650khz and 15540khz on my radios at home and had no
carrier whatsoever.

When a signal can hold lock and stay put, it sound pretty good and the
music is a nice change of pace from everything else on the Shortwave radio
dials.

I don't understand why, about a 18 months ago, they spent gobs and gobs of
money rehabbing their analog shortwave site and upgrading some gear to do
DRM if they can't even keep it running.