Here's some of Radio Nacional de Equatorial Guinea from July 29th as heard
at my location in NW Pennsylvania
https://app.box.com/s/hcky01ooiwlmdwpa6t9w7t1957iggvt8
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fapp.box.com%2Fs%2Fhcky01ooiwlmdwpa6t9w7t1957iggvt8&h=ATPa6I6A4bcspwBQWUF4vr0YOqoh_02ypJaWqR0ARed4olvVd-tEWh96Y7lmgXpU_iP1uzcv63VwVCtphNM3UGJTkDG2EvevSYZ8uQmHlrT_GifGOw30xMwhCF-IEAQzKgAnsgR7>

Here they are from July 27th as heard at my NW Pennsylvania location:
https://app.box.com/s/p7d030xhagzg8ypgv2iktpt8nni06s4m
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fapp.box.com%2Fs%2Fp7d030xhagzg8ypgv2iktpt8nni06s4m&h=ATPQuL3zfXWk8d9sfvLo1-EQX85W3KMfCtXlRfWbA0wzDw9cfdYPXICFkAzNEwj_0c8HVlO12E91X1SWNcAvf4i96Iegpt3if1-55MO5vAwWZ-IoeurfWoRGt6I4FhfA2MO6rCQO>