Here's a little summary with audio clips from FM DXing on Tue Dec 5th and
Wed Dec 6th in Ridgway, PA

NW Corner of the state, halfway between State College PA and Olean, NY.
2000 feet in elevation with a Sangean HDT1 and 5 element yagi 15 feet off
the ground, hanging off my porch.
I wouldn't call any of this extreme or super DX, but the situation(s) make
it a bit interesting.

105.5 WGOJ Conneaut, OH 6KW Class at 99 miles to my NW. WMKX Brookville,
about 30 miles to my south was off the air this morning. 747AM with legal
id 13 minutes later in the clip straight up at 8am
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lKJLPjPMepbO-OtBlP30-famgkB8cUQH/view?usp=sharing

WLER-FM 97.7 Butler, PA. A 6KW Class A about 71 miles to my SW, one dial
spot away form 50KW powerhouse WDDH 97.5, captured before WDDH even went
off the air Tuesday.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LekFZoK61eCJtVdTman7tH4ALGmFs-rn/view?usp=sharing

WBXQ-FM 94.3 Patton, PA A 6KW Equivalent Class A at about 51 miles away.
One dial channel over from W233BS 94.5, a super power super height
translator only 1 mile from my antenna.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nqAPNlVgf9WpW8pjvoJw6DTvHCQuBTev/view?usp=sharing

WPCL-FM 97.3 Spangler.. er "Northern Cambria", Pennsylvania. A 6kw
equivalent Class A about 62 miles to my southwest. One dial click over from
50KW powerhouse WDDH 97.5, and a former simulcast station for 97.5 Saint
Marys, PA in a former life, when it was 97.5 KYN.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mxGzPxiBbN1IXd3uZZ2NOi_hvDrMmf15/view?usp=sharing