Only 4 things of note in my FM DX'ing from Thursday December 7th. And they
weren't even that "special". Sangean HDT1, 5 element log periodic antenna
at 2000 feet in elevation.

I had 93.7 The Fan KDKA Pittsburgh, PA making it through the B94, WKBI 93.9
slop (the tower is 1 mile away from me).

Here's some audio:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iNeuI0PbogKO-queOtODmDMo3BBKsb3k/view?usp=sharing

Instead of "Jewel 92" CKPC, I had W221BD 92.1 Dubois, PA. 27 watts at 86
feet, 25 miles to my South. A relay of WPSU 91.5 State College, PA. A match
to WPSX 90.1 Kane, PA as well. No RDS showing. The signal is noisy and weak
but good enough to hear the programming.

Audio here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dWvbRTllXqPRUHPBXAnUkKvqqzdHEB7D/view?usp=sharing

Booster WDDH-FM1 with 250 watts used to be on the same tower as 92.1. One
time when the main transmitter for WDDH-FM near Kane had gone off the air,
I could hear the booster with just a table top radio and whip antenna.

Here's Hot 92, WJHT 92.1 Johnstown, PA. About 65 miles away with DJ mention
and community interview.

Audio here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12eRD0CasVhVKTKF0tj1KfSQTqNqhZMgS/view?usp=sharing

Here's a pretty good signal from "Mixmas 97.1", WREO Ashtabula, OH with a
Christmas tune and some DJ chatter.

Audio:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMIEa8OlQTDHpv8qLeC_ZaYCF4nfbL9u/view?usp=sharing