Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

Marconi Radio <marconiradiointernatio...@gmail.com>
4 de enero de 2018 11:23:00 CET
MRI SPECIAL 32nd ANNIVERSARY BROADCAST- QSL CARDS FOR ALL BUT ONLY TODAY 4TH
JANUARY 2018

Marconi Radio International went for the first time on air on 4th January
1986 and to celebrate this event has planned a special 32nd anniversary
broadcast, which consists of some vintage shows.

We'll be on the air today, 4 January 2018 as follows: 13.00 to 15.00 UTC
and 16.00 to 18.00 UTC on 7720 kHz (USB Mode).

This special broadcast offers the opportunity to receive our QSL card. All
you have to do is to send a correct reception report with attached an audio
file of our broadcast.

Only today, our printed QSL card will be sent to anyone except for those
who have already received one. Be advised that reports about the reception
of MRI via websdr receivers, or not accompanied by an audio file, will
instead be verified only with e-QSL.

Our e-mail address is: marconiradiointernatio...@gmail.com and please don’t
forget to include your postal address!

Marconi Radio International (MRI)

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Por favor, disculpa mi
brevedad.