I logged 3 NEW stations on 99.7 FM on Friday. NY, NH and VA.

WNTK New London, NH. 1400 Watts/676 feet at 330 miles NE of me. All I got
was about 5 seconds worth of a commercial for "Newport Chevrolet". WNTK
General Manager Matt Cross confirmed that it was in fact WNTK who ran that
very ad at 856am Friday Jan 5th. Here's the audio:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MojuRU8yNFI-f8CZlOzusraZdY0YY5CS/view?usp=sharing

WZXV Palmyra, NY (Rochester). 2800 Watts/486 feet at 130 miles
North/Northeast of me. Heard during several fade ups on Friday but the most
identifying/unique clip is where they mention their call letters and also
one of their translators. Audio:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ZUX4zVjLPFgVMXnMiF47CL0TFbtCtG2/view?usp=sharing

WYFI Norfolk, VA. 50KW/486 feet at 330 miles SE of me. All I got was about
4 seconds worth of a preacher talking but it didn't match WZXV, WGCK in VA,
or WJUX in NY so I went looking. In looking, I found WYFI, checked out the
BBN program schedule and was able to match my 4 seconds of audio to the 3
minute 40 second mark of that day's "Love Worth Finding" with Adrian
Rogers. Audio:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IHMqtBOGeLsWuR5zj2Xv9BfK_0fa9V5i

WJLB-FM 97.9 Detroit, MI 50kw/489 feet at about 233 miles. I Had some hip
hop or top 40 stuff in the mushy static (hard to tell, it was WEAK). Heard
a lady speaking and matched it to the WJLB webstream. Audio:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1n5CAYZo926J9-DUGdt_XIQ4WsnQex0ZE

Paul Walker

Ridgway, PA (NW corner between State College, PA and Olean NY)

Sangean HDT1 and 5 element log periodic FM antenna