Dear friends,

I'm very sorry for forgetting to mention the jubilee meeting of The New Zealand
Radio DX League in my list of shortwave meetings. I had that information but
can't understand why it didn't enter the list.

It is now probably late to join the Convention, but FYI it will be held 6-9 of
April 2018 in Mangawhai near Auckland. If you want to send greetings to the
meeting, please address them to club president Arthur de Maine (NZRDXLPresident
at gmail.com) or club treasurer Bryan Clark (NZRDXLTreasurer at gmail.com).

My personal congratulations to NZRDXL at its anniversary. I have unforgettable
memories from my visit the the NZ DX Convention in 1998. I wish you another
great Convention!

best 73's

Risto Vähäkainu

FDXA