This is from Saturday June 2nd and sunday June 3rd in Ridgway,
Pennsylvania. 2000 feet in elevation, modified sony XDRF1HD and Kathrein
Scala YA7 yagi antenna

WQUE 93.3 New Orleans, LA
100,000 Watts at 985 feet. Distance: 1015 miles
Ad for House Of Blues, 2018 IHeart Music Festival, Attorney Morris Bart of
New Orleans, a legal id and into music:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q7H2pmBVAjG91dTfeEL1njzZ3Jgf3Xc8/view?usp=sharing

WWOZ 90.7 New Orleans, LA
100,000 Watts, 509 feet. Distance: 1015 miles
In some music, just as I hit record, the announcer had JUST said "WWOZ" as
he went into a set of music:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17JiR537njjtBqfw4PWcCSEFRHfzGlRV5/view?usp=sharing

WRKF 89.3 Baton Rouge, LA
28KW, 935 feet. Distance: 1090 miles
In with a bunch of music that was a match to their stream during a program
called "Hootenanny Power". Audio:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JgLjDabfNNzQqgsUjf_oIiMmIgN1xXYv

I'm fairly certain this is WGSN-FM 89.1 New Orleans as its from the same
area I was hearing everything else, but their website doesn't really clue
you in to what's on at this hour, if it's more then just music and I can't
tell if it's a promo for the stations new website or a program. Audio:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z48i2sJLhlbnRMVXmprGI12VlyXdmR14

>From earlier in the night, I'm pretty sure this is KLNO-FM 94.1 Fort Worth,
TX 98kw/1591 feet at 1180 miles....a former Univision major market program
director friend of mine IDentified an soccer match, likely Univision
Deportes:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mKIiCMAPQTXcLjz9CTxexmcXI6lMKu9d/view?usp=sharing
(If anyone knows it to be different, such as something from Mexico.. I
welcome the correction!)

KAMX 94.7 Luling(Austin), TX
98kw, 1305 feet. Distance: 1310 miles
In with some local ads. Audio: