VOV's programs are all about 27 1/2 minutes long and many times.. the
frequency will roll on for an hour or two with different languages.. on the
WHR Transmitter that does english spanish english spanish at 0000 utc on
7315, theres a bit of dead air at the end of the show, WHR fills with some
PSA's then the next program starts... but don't expect a VOV program to go
smoothly, it almost never does. I like them, but there's almost always some
technical glitch.  One time an english slot was german for the first 5
minutes, another time there were constant audio drop outs