They seem to be rebounding a bit already as of 1614UTC here in the. Notth
Western Pennsylvania.   I’m hearing some regular stuff that I normally hear
which I didn’t hear late Sunday or at all Monday after the sun puked up on
us

WWV 15mhz is way way better then yesterday.  Saudi is audible on 13710
today, way better then yesterday but not as good as usual. AIR on 11560 is
audible nearly as good as usual. Farda on 12005 is about as listenable as
usual.  I even have a carrier from Iran in 9850

Paul Walker
300 foot longwire, Dentron Antenna Tuner, hf preamp, tecsun pl880 and zoom
h1 digital recorder