I was hearing spanish religion Thursday night on 800khz so I set my
recorder up and let it roll while i watched TV. In reviewing my recording,
I heard not only religion from TWR Bonaire, but also XEROK Ciudad Juárez,
Mexico.

Here's a clip from TWR Bonaire where there's a few mentions of "Cooba" and
"Radio Transmundial":
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c1WrQEUS6IBGLJBIkfRm0zmyBw69l9FK/view?usp=sharing

And here's XEROK with some regional mexican music:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CEcV4oTrWnTX1lKVhCky4RSKyMTjDFMM/view?usp=sharing

Heard in Laramie, Wyoming on a Sony XDRF1HD radio with about 10 feet of
wire thrown outside my window