Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

Log in Lugo
Tecsun S-8800, cable antenna, 8 meter

HOLAND, FRS Holland now on air on 9333.7 instead of 9300 and in parallel with
7700. Pop songs and comments in English, id. "FRS Holland". Fair signal here in
Lugo and with fading at this moment. 35312. (Méndez)

http://www.frsholland.nl/20-latest-news/124-31-mb-frequencies.html

"Due to the fact our 9300 signal was badly influenced by DATA this morning, we
decidedto make a move to 9335 kHz.
In the afternoon at 13:05 UTC/ 14:05 CET FRS' programmes will be repeated on
7700//9335 or 9213.
So please watch our 31 mb channel as we do not know yet which one we will use
this afternoon.
Programmes will close down at approx. 17:10 UTC/ 18:10 CET."