Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

Mail received from VORW about special Christmas program, because first
frequency announced it was 12160, and now 9350 kHz

"Hello Manuel - my sincere apologies, allow me to issue a prompt clarification.
Until earlier today, the frequency was supposed to be 12160 kHz but a timing
issue and propagation concerns changed it to 9350 kHz. Here is the finalized
schedule which will not change:

Tuesday 2100 UTC (4 PM Eastern / 3 PM Central) - 9350 kHz - WWCR 100 kW - North
America & Europe

All the best,

John (VORW Radio Int.)"