MInimal more notices below
 After long litening to the sattion though it  was too late for me i found the
only ID as
'You are listneing to  Blues Radio Athens'
on 0004
My wufe yelled me to  get in  the bed however!  (02 LT)
 Reption was here in Salonica with S9  on 2325 degrading to S5 after 2330 up to
0010

 Other stations on the band that times
1700 with S1 and greek music 2325
1377 CNR with S3 2326

 7780 WRMI wwith S9 and someone shouting 2326
 Dont foirget that greek stations  identify themselves very rarely

 Zacharias liangas
 Thessaloniki GReece