So leet me explain my very concise log  that has much  'subtext':

7355 Radio Marti as heard from the KIWI  SDR of TWR  Africa
http://kiwi.twrafrica.org:8073
the time I wrote the message very concisely doing many other PC tasks. I m
still qute tired after that work and got even more tired after this reponse.
> Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:54 AM LOCAL TIME in Greece
The STYLE  of TALKING  SEEMED to ME as it was from RH Cuba .It is very diferent
from WHAT was the reality . This is the reason I Noticed radio Marti together.
It's funy that Marti could be heard so early in S Africa...

 > 7355 in TWR Africa Sdr heard just now (10:54UTC ) R  Marti with good signal
 > ! Spanish talks  that SEEMS  as RHC

Zacharias Liangas
https://www.facebook.com/zachliang
https://del.icio.us/gr_greek1/ZAK (all pages)

 Date: Thursday, February 14, 2019, 3:34 PM

 your infor is muddle of  information,
  see request in  B-18
  7355 1000-1400 USA R.  MARTI Spanish, IBB BBG Greenville North Carolina 1-7
  Marti is  NEVER  RHCuba  bcast, but US government organization IBB construct.
  Zach, what mean TWR Africa  7355  ?
  73 wb