All are off
https://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2019/08/radio-romania-international-replace.html

На нд, 4.08.2019 г. в 14:59 ч. Wolfgang Bueschel <dg1...@t-online.de>
написа:

> at 14.30 UT:
>
> 5910even RRI Mac-Romanian/Aromanian lang via 100kW Saftica site,
>          S=9+20dB in CeEUR SDR.
>
> 7355     TIG  RRI German 14-15 UT  OFF AIR.  <<<<<<<<<<<<
>
> 9600even TIG  RRI German 14-15 UT S=9+40dB powerhouse excellent signal.
>
> 9490even GAL  RRI Romanian afternoon sce to Western Europe
>   via RadioCom broadcast center Galbeni, noted at 14.39 UT
>   S=9+50dB POWERHOUSE  !!!!  285degr azimuth
>   powerful clean audio signal of 11.4 kHz wideband block visible.
>
> 11950even GAL  RRI Romanian afternoon sce to Western Europe
>   via RadioCom broadcast center Galbeni, noted at 14.40 UT
>   S=9+40dB POWERHOUSE  !!!!  285degr azimuth
>   powerful clean audio signal.
>
> 73 wb

73! Ivo Ivanov

More information on the shortwave listening hobby,
please visit to http://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com

QTH-1: Patreshko, Bulgaria
Receiver: Afedri SDR
Software: SDR-Console v2.3(using remote connection)
Antennas: various Inverted V and beverage antennas.

QTH-2: Sofia OK2, Bulgaria
Receiver: Sony ICF-2001D
Antenna: 30 m. long wire