Heard the top of hour time tones from NHK Radio 2's 747khz 500kw Sapporo
transmitter at 1300UTC mountain time and there is some real weak audio in
the schlop there. Some weak audio continues in the 1300UTC hour, enough to
know it's them but not even a native speaker would likely understand it.
Splatter schlop from KOAL Price, Utah and KMMJ Grand Island, Nebraska (KMMJ
is allowed to sign on at 6am year round with full 10kw day power)

I've had NHK Radio 2's 774khz transmitter with a bit of audio here and
there since I woke up and got to the dials just before 1200UTC I had some
pretty decent audio from NHK 774khz about 1349UTC which is right around
Laramie, WY sunrise.

I might've had a smattering of audio from NHK's 693khz transmitter too in
the early part of the 1300UTC hour but nothing I'd call worthy of really
mentioning. (Ravaged by a bit of splatter schlop from KGGF Coffeyville, KS)

Around 1318UTC, there was a bit of audio from NHK's 828khz transmitter but
it's quickly being killed by splatter schlop from WCCO Minneapolis. I could
hear the loud whine/whistle beating against KUYO and WCCO.at 1330UTC. Got a
little smattering of audio from 828khz around 1339UTC, enough to know it
was there

Paul Walker
Icom IC746 Pro and 25 foot long by 10 foot tall Wellbrook ALA100LN magnetic
loop antenna