I had this sold but I’m in the US and the buyer is in Ireland... it was too
expensive to ship there...

Hi all. I’ve got a 400 Watt PEP AM only mode HF transmitter capable of
being tuned anywhere 3-7mhz with the push of a few buttons.

It works fine I just don’t have a big enough yard for a proper antenna.   I
got it from a company in Greece 3 years ago.

Make me an offer, I’m willing to listen to anything even remotely
reasonable especially if you can pay by paypal.  The unit is a bit heavy so
you will have to pay actual shipping, I won’t charge for handling/boxing it
up, etc

I originally paid like $1200 but I’ll take considerable less from a serious
buyer who can pay right away.  I estimate shipping would be $100 or so.  If
it’s more I’ll cover the difference, if it’s less, I’ll refund the
difference.

Email me if you’re interested.