Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

AUSTRIA, 6140, Welle 370 via Moosbrunn, will be on air tomorrow Sunday at 0900 UTC

"6. November 10:00 Uhr auf 6140 kHz (1. Sonntag im Monat)
mit 100.000 Watt Kurzwellenpower aus Moosbrunn"

Google translator:

"6 November 10:00 a.m. on 6140 kHz (1st Sunday of the month)
with 100,000 watts of shortwave power from Moosbrunn "

http://welle370.de/

BULGARIA, 11935, Radio Joystick, The Charlie-Prince Show, will be on air tomorrow Sunday at 1100 via Kostinbrod, Bulgaria.

From 2013 until 2022 we were transmitted from Moosbrunn in Austria via Media Broadcast. ORS-transmitters located in the small town of Moosbrunn near Vienna have been broadcasting our shows on every first Sunday of every month at 12:00 h German time with 100 kW at 7330 kHz on shortwave! Broadcasting time remains, but frequency and transmitter location change as of November 2022: On every first Sunday of every month at 12 noon German time you’ll hear the Charlie-Prince-Show with 100 kW on 11935 kHz; the Spaceline transmitter is located in Kostinbrod near Sofia in Bulgaria!

https://radiojoystick.de/frequenzen/