part 1
Local reception PL330 and 25 m wire
13740  in Hausa?  0710 seems two audio tracks mixed thana discussion ID as
Dabanga  0715  with talks  by OM Good >>R France
13610 KBS?  0709  talks under the music in Russian KBS 0720with phone ins Good
15500 SITOR A?  the transmitted data streamreminds me  this old modulation with
shortrepeated data  Fair
17460 07xx & 0935 Erdogan transmission is battling  with Denge Kurdistan

More parts later For anyone wanting the remain sooner can check my page
https://zliangaslogs.wordpress.com/2023/08/23/logs-22-8/

Zacharias Liangas

exMusic Producer Greek Music Refuge / Dangdut  and Beyond
Hard  core DXer https://youtu.be/8VJ__oppkLs the pool
https://bit.ly/3OZixtr  disclaimer on my writinghttps://linktr.ee/zliangas  all
my pages