9/6
6150 once again Saturno has been heard with good signal via Pardinho with
brazopops\
11665 via PHL SDR abrupt starting on 2157 . ths was an aural tested after
somewax effected   my listening
10/6
No signal on 4885  for Para on Pardinho kSDR on 08
13770 Greater bay area 0856  with talksin Cantonese  clear signal from the
localnoises in KTM kSDR while waiting to listen to Mongolia. -77dbm
13755 CNR and  real jammer vs SOH . Thisa good mayhem of listeining -77dbm
12084.9  V Mongolia  was not head clearly in  any kSDR in India . I changed to
the RussianSDrs and stopped in the Irkutsk kSDr with best reception New for
the first 10 minutes with program IDthen witha Russian sounded lang rap song
200k USDs to Mongolia ?

I now continue to listen to the station for making a report  , unsuccessfully
for the moment as it is noontime here ☹☹☹☹☹☹ and everyone wants me for his
reason

Zacharias Liangas
PL330 + ext antennas/ RSP1a/SpyHF+D
exMusic Producer Greek Music Refuge / Dangdut  and Beyond
https://youtu.be/8VJ__oppkLs the pool
https://bit.ly/3OZixtr  disclaimer on my writinghttps://linktr.ee/zliangas  all
my pages