We're tracking deadly mulitple suicide bombings in Amman, Jordan at 3 hotels
frequented by Westerners (Raddison, Hyatt & Days Inn)...At this hour 23 have
been killed and 120 wounded....No one has claimed responsibility yet but
Al-Qaeda is suspected...

Deadly explosions rock Jordan hotels...18 people reportedly killed, 120
injured; blasts have earmarks of al-Qaida http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9979747/

We'll bring you the latest and talk to former CIA operative Robert Baer, author
of "See No Evil" and "Sleeping With The Devil"....They're making a movie out of
See No Evil and Clooney will star at Baer...Should be pretty cool...

Elsewhere, "Our man in Baghdad" Ahmad Chalabi, the guy who sold the bogus Iraq
WMD intel and the "happy Iraqi" scenario to Washington policymakers and who was
under investigation by the FBI for spying for Iran, is getting a rock star tour
of Washington, meeting with Condi, Cheney, Rummy, Hadley, et. al and gave a
speech today at, surprise, surprise, AEI
http://www.aei.org/events/eventID.1192,filter.all/event_detail.asp  Neocon
Centcom..

We sent Shuster and he tells me he and others asked some tough
questions...We've go the tape to prove it!  We may have to play it tomorrow,
however due to our packed sked...

We've got a lot of McCain on tonight who'll give us his take on Jordan,
Chalabi, Cheney, the Intel and possibly the leak case...Andrea will also do
some reporting on Amman and Chalabi as well...

Oh yeah, we've also got the new Governor-elect of Virginia, Timothy Kaine from
Richmond who'll tell us how he won in a state that overwhelming voted for Bush
last year...

Lots of things still up in the air folks so the 5 o'clock show is bound to look
different from the 7 o'clock...Stick with us!

Dominic Bellone wrote, compiled and edited The Hardball Briefing for
Washington, DC

This just in...Judith Miller retires from New York Times...Reporter jailed in
CIA leak case had been with the paper since 1977 (AP)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9980972/

Iraqi deputy prime minister Ahmad Chalabi met U.S. Secretary of State
Condoleezza Rice on Wednesday, stirring Iraq war critics who denounced the
visit of the man most associated with discredited prewar intelligence.
(Reuters)
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2005-11-09T190240Z_01_SPI967880_RTRUKOC_0_US-IRAQ-USA-CHALABI.xml

Declaring after a half-hour meeting with Rice that it went "very well," Chalabi
brushed aside questions by reporters on whether he had given misleading
information to the Bush administration before the war with Iraq..."It's more
important to look to the future than to the past," Chalabi said.
 (AP)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051109/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_chalabi_3&printer=1;_ylt=Am3JxOgbVwbLbFomvuBsQ8WWwvIE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MXN1bHE0BHNlYwN0bWE-

Wily Iraqi politician Ahmed Chalabi meets US Secretary of State Condoleezza
Rice, but will have to stare down protestors seething over his role in a row
over Iraq war intelligence. (AFP)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051109/wl_mideast_afp/usiraqpoliticschalabi_051109065710&printer=1;_ylt=Ag.NzgWx7iz3OtFBPWHoGdSbOrgF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MXN1bHE0BHNlYwN0bWE-

Democrats set sights on more wins next year...Party holds off Republicans in
Va., N.J.; Schwarzenegger measures lose (AP)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9967720/

Fineman: Working the 'wedge' on the White House...Democrats take a page from a
GOP playbook, and test Republican loyalties http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9972335/

Fournier Analysis: Bush gambles, loses on Virginia governor's race...Results
Tuesday heighten GOP anxieties about 2006 midterm elections
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9975248/

Schwarzenegger weakened in special election...'No silver lining' as California
voters reject all four measures (MSNBC) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9975371/

Senate asks Pentagon to probe Feith role on Iraq (Reuters)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051109/pl_nm/iraq_usa_feith_dc&printer=1;_ylt=AnsvLGpqWFLlEqCV29hNuEob.3QA;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MXN1bHE0BHNlYwN0bWE-

Attack kills five police officers in Iraq...U.S. says jets destroyed insurgent
weapon hideout near Syrian border (AP) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9975380/

Italian report: U.S. forces burned Iraqi civilians...Military denies
documentary's claims of using chemical warfare in 2004 (Reuters)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9969965/

White House officials are free to contribute to a fund to help pay for the
legal defense of Vice President Dick Cheney's former chief of staff, Lewis
"Scooter" Libby, in the CIA leak investigation, the White House said on
Wednesday. (Reuters)
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=domesticNews&storyID=2005-11-09T191749Z_01_SPI968197_RTRUKOC_0_US-BUSH-LEAK.xml&archived=False

Qaeda Prison Break...Four Arab captives, including a top terror operative,
manage to slip through three rings of security. (Newsweek)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9938331/site/newsweek/

Saddam lawyers boycott trial after killing...Nov. 28 hearing 'canceled and
illegitimate,' defense leader says (MSNBC) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9966676/

Sermon could cost Calif. church tax-free status...IRS takes issue with anti-war
sermon before 2004 election (AP) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9962725/

Opinion/Editorial

Terry: Major Andre v. Bin Laden's Bodyguard
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=10150

Dickerson: Don't Fire Karl...Five reasons Bush should keep Rove.
http://www.slate.com/id/2129655/nav/tap1/

Dan Benjamin: President Cheney...His office really does run national security.
http://www.slate.com/id/2129686/?nav=ais

Jeffrey Smith, Fmr. General Counsel to the CIA: Central Torture Agency?
Exempting the CIA From the McCain Amendment Sends the Wrong Signal to Our
Officers
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/08/AR2005110801108_pf.html

Doonesbury http://www.ucomics.com/doonesbury/