First up tonight - morale and the markets!

After yet another week of big plans, wary rhetoric and dismal economic news,
American morale looks to be pretty low. Has the time come for President Obama
to stop downplaying expectations and bring back back a little hope? CNBC's Rick
Santelli - who's been pretty outspoken of late - and Politico's Roger Simon
will weigh in.

For more on the emotions behind the economy, go to:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/19/AR2009021902578.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

And never a dull moment in Illinois! We'll be joined by Mother Jones's David
Corn and Bloomberg's Margaret Carlson to discuss the latest on Roland Burris's
senate scandal

For more on , go to:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/20/AR2009022001630.html?hpid=topnews

Also, Boston Globe reporters Peter Canellos, Susan Milligan and Sam Allis will
join us to discuss their new book, "The Last Lion," a biography of Sen. Ted
Kennedy (D-MA). You won't want to miss this!

For more on "The Last Lion," go to:
http://services.bostonglobe.com/globestore/category.cgi?item=BK-TED-KENNEDY&category=TEDKENNEDY

And in the Politics Fix, we'll be joined by the Washington Post's Perry Bacon
and USA Today's Susan Page to talk about the New York Post's apology for that
controversial cartoon.

Plus, remember Nate Silver from five-thirty-eight.com? He's the guy who nailed
the popular vote in this year's election. We'll take a look at his Oscars
predictions tonight in the Hardball Sideshow.