First up, defending the Bush legacy.

President Obama's agenda thus far has included a lot of undoing of
predecessor's policies. From Guantanamo to stem cell, what's left of the Bush
legacy? We'll be joined tonight by former Bush Press Secretary, Ari Fleischer,
who's recently been speaking out for his old boss.

For more information, go to:

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/03/11/1831592.aspx

Next, will the President's war on earmarks spark a war with Congress? We'll ask
MSNBC Political Analysts Pat Buchanan and Lawrence O'Donnell to weigh in

For more info:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/12/us/politics/12earmarks.html?hp

Today, the President announced the creation of the White House Council on Women
and Girls. We'll ask the President of NOW, Kim Gandy and MSNBC Political
Analyst Michelle Bernard what they think about it.

For more on the "White House Women's Council," go to:
http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2009/03/obama_to_create_white_house_wo.html

And in the Politics Fix - what's the deal with Michael Steele and have the
Republicans had enough? We'll ask the Washington Post.com's Chris Cillizza and
GQ's Lisa DePaulo who recently had an interview with the RNC chairman.

For more information, go to:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/2009/03/steeles_rocky_road.html?hpid=topnews