First up - AIG Outrage!

The anger over AIG's $165 million bonuses continued today with some Senators
declaring they will do whatever is necessary to recoup the money. We'll discuss
this issue with Sens. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) and Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX).

For more, see: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/18/business/18cuomo.html?hp

Next, is the outrage over AIG's cash depleting President Obama's political
capital? We'll discuss the potential impact on the new President's agenda with
MSNBC's Harold Ford and Rep. Peter King (R-NY).

More on AIG: http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/17/aig.bonuses/index.html

And, Fmr. President George W. Bush made his first speech since leaving office
in Canada today. Could Bush's speech and Dick Cheney's recent interview signify
a renewed attempt to defend the Bush legacy?  We'll debate this with former
Cheney advisor Ron Christie and Democratic strategist Karen Finney.

More on Bush's speech:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5iZonZUSf4WaXWaqybATyC38JPsNA

In the Politics Fix, we'll discuss the impact the AIG bonuses will have on the
President's ability to pass future legislation with MSNBC's Pat Buchanan and
the New York Times's Andrew Sorkin.

And, on St. Patrick's day, a special commentary on Northern Ireland from Chris.
Be sure to tune in.