First up - the war next door.

Yesterday, Secretary of State Clinton bluntly said America bears some
responsibility for the increasingly violent drug wars taking place across the
border. The question is - what are we going to do about it? That's what we'll
ask Rep. Duncan Hunter (D-CA) and the Former Mayor of San Francisco, Willie
Brown (D).

For more on the Mexican drug wars, go to:
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1887535,00.html

And today, President Obama hosted the first-ever online Town Hall meeting where
he answered questions sent in by every-day Americans. What was he asked and
how'd it go? The Politico's Roger Simon and USA Today's Susan Page will fill us
in.

For more on the President's Online Town Hall, go to:
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/03/26/obamas-interactive-town-hall-meeting/?hp

Next up - as the race to replace Kirsten Gillibrand (D), the former
Representative of New York's 20th congressional district who's now serving in
Hilary Clinton's old Senate seat heats up, we've got to ask: is this an early
indicator of what the 2010 midterm elections will look like? Maybe that's why
it's garnering so much national attention. Democrat Steve McMahon and
Republican Todd Harris will weigh in.

For more on New York's Special Election, go to:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2009-03-26-special-election_N.htm

And in the Politics Fix: we'll talk to the Washington Post's Lois Romano and
Mother Jone's Magazine's David Corn about Sarah Palin's recent speech at a GOP
dinner. Turns out she had some bones to pick with everyone from Senator John
McCain (R-AZ) to actress Ashley Judd.

For more on Sarah Palin's speech, go to:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/26/palin-sounds-off-on-media_n_179406.html

Plus, we've got a Hardball Award to hand out tonight. Tune in and find out who
the winner is in the Hardball Sideshow!