First up - President Obama's Supreme Court Justice Nominee.

Today, President Obama nominated Federal Appeals Judge Sonia Sotomayor to be
the Supreme Court's first Hispanic and only the third female Justice. Where
does the Senate stand on the coming fight? We'll ask Senator Charles Schumer
(D-NY), member of the Senate Judiciary Committee about President Obama's
Supreme Court Nominee.

For more on the Sonia Sotomayor selection:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/26/AR2009052600889.html

Next, we'll look at the White House perspective on the Supreme Court Justice
Nominee Sotomayor. What's their strategy? We'll play Hardball with White House
Senior Advisor David Axelrod.

For more on the judicial opinions of Sonia Sotomayor,
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2009/05/26/us/0526-scotus.html

And choosing a Supreme Court nominee always fires up the political spectrum.
Groups on both sides began mobilizing even before the announcement. Who is
itching for a fight? Who's going to win the debate? We'll ask MSNBC Political
Analyst Pat Buchanan and Salon's Joan Walsh.

For more, go to:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/supreme-court/sotomayor-for-scotus-what-it-m.html?hpid=topnews

In the Politics Fix - we've got more Supreme Court talk, Colin Powell vs.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney, and California's highest court made a ruling
on gay marriage. We'll ask the Politico's Roger Simon and the Washington Post's
Chris Cillizza for their input.

For more on the gay marriage decision:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/26/AR2009052600363.html?hpid=topnews

For more on Colin Powell vs. Dick Cheney and Rush Limbaugh go to:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0509/22902.html