First up, President Obama in Cairo!

Today, President Obama took his message to the Middle East in a major speech in
Cairo, Egypt. Has change come to American foreign policy in the Middle East?
What does President Obama's speech mean for American politics? Was it
effective? We'll ask MSNBC Political Analysts Pat Buchanan and Bob Shrum about
the political implications of today's speech.

For the transcript of the speech, go to:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/04/AR2009060401117.html?sid=ST2009060401217

Next, President Obama's speech covered a vast array of issues. How will the
Muslim World react to the new public diplomatic effort? We'll ask Daily Beast
Contributor Reza Aslan and American University Professor and former Ambassador
Akbar Ahmed to discuss the President's big speech.

For more on the speech, go to:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0609/23338.html

Next up, the LGBT community campaigned overwhelmingly for President Obama
during the 2008 campaign with the hope of repealing the Defense of Marriage Act
and the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy in the military. Tonight we'll ask the
President of the Human Rights Campaign Joe Solmonese and CEO of the Los Angeles
Gay and Lesbian Center Lorri Jean to rate the President's term so far.

For more on the frustration, go to:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0609/23328.html

And in the Politics Fix, we'll talk about the President's speech and the
Republican response with the Politico's Roger Simon and USA Today's Susan Page.

For another impression of the speech, go to:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/white-house/post-6.html?hpid=topnews

In the Sideshow, we'll be giving out a well-deserved Hardball Award - don't
miss it!