First up, hate in action.

Yesterday, the tragic attack on the Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C.
revealed a strong level of hatred in the United States. A white supremacist
killed museum guard Stephen T. Johns in the attack. Two months ago, a man in
Pittsburgh gunned down three police officers for fear of a fictional "Obama gun
ban." Eleven days ago, an extremist murdered Dr. George Tiller in Kansas due to
an opposition to abortion. Are hate groups beginning to act on their rhetoric?
We'll talk to NBC Terrorism Analyst Roger Cressey, Director of the Center for
the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State, and an eye-witness to
yesterday's shooting, Susie Towater, about the implications of these terrible
actions.

For more on the attack on the Holocaust Museum, go to:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/11/AR2009061101086.html?hpid=topnews

Next up, GOP Watch: Palin vs. Letterman. During Governor Palin's visit to New
York, comedian David Letterman made Sarah Palin and her family the subject of
several jokes. Sarah Palin slammed the comedian for his comments. Last night,
Letterman responded in a seven-minute segment apologizing for part of the
jokes. What does this fight mean for Sarah Palin? What is Governor Palin's
status in the Republican Party? We'll ask Syndicated Conservative Columnist
Kathleen Parker for the answers.

For more on Palin vs. Letterman, go to:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0609/23580.html

Next up, the biggest fight on Capitol Hill this summer is going to be
healthcare. Today, President Obama personally became involved and held a town
hall meeting in Green Bay, Wisconsin to address the issue. As battle lines are
drawn and interest groups pour in money, where does everyone stand? How is this
fight going to develop? We'll play Hardball with Republican Strategist Todd
Harris and Democratic Strategist Steve McMahon to get the answers.

For more on today's healthcare news, go to:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/10/AR2009061003669.htm

And in the Politics Fix, we'll continue discussion of the shooting at the
Holocaust Museum and the rest of the day's political news with Washington Post
Columnist Chris Cillizza and Washington Bureau Chief of Mother Jones David Corn.

For another aspect of Holocaust Museum shooting, go to:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2009/06/holocaust-museum-suspect-wanted-make-movie-mel-gibson