First up - significant developments in the Middle East over the weekend have us
talking today.

What will be the impact of the election in Iran that, for now, has reinstalled
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as President? What about the tough speech from Israeli
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu? We'll ask NBC News Chief Foreign
Correspondent Richard Engel and Robin Wright, author of "Dreams and Shadows:
The Future of the Middle East," to analyze.

For more on the Middle East, go to:
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2009/06/news-roundup.html

Next up - Cheney vs. the CIA. The fight between former Vice President Cheney
and the CIA continued when CIA Director Leon Panetta accused Cheney of wanting
another terrorist attack on the United States in order to vindicate his foreign
policy positions. David Corn, the Washington Bureau Chief of Mother Jones, and
Newsweek's Michael Isikoff will weigh in.

For more on Panetta's statement, go to:
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2009/06/22/090622fa_fact_mayer

Next up - healing healthcare. With the debate over healthcare legislation
looming, we'll check in with Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen
Sebelius and ask her what the Obama Administration hopes to include in the
bills being drafted by Congress.

For more on healthcare, go to:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-obama-ama16-2009jun16,0,2626159.story

And finally, in the Politics Fix, the reemergence of Governor Sarah Palin onto
the political scene has prompted some to say that the Alaskan governor could
benefit from learning the lessons of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. We'll
ask Salon's Joan Walsh and the BBC's Katty Kay, author of "Womenomics," to
react.

For more on Governor Palin, go to:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-06-14/what-hillary-can-teach-sarah-palin/full/

Also, be sure to tune in to the Hardball Sideshow! Does Vice President Biden
have his eye on the top job in the White House? We'll bring you his answer.