First up - Obama urges Congress to 'finish its work.'

Today President Obama rejected GOP demands to start over with the health care
plan. Obama said the American people can't wait and urged Congress to make the
final push for reform. Can he turn some Democratic no's into yes's and keep
some yes's from becoming no's? Rep. Bart Stupak (D) will score this one.

Yesterday Texas Gov. Rick Perry beat Sen. Kay Barry Hutchinson in the GOP
primary. Perry claims his win as a victory for American conservatism and his
party's future independence from Washington. Is the anti-Washington sentiment
going to spread? And is it a wake-up call for incumbents?

On the Sideshow - Late night featured a potential 2012 primary matchup. Palin
vs. Romney. Who won the night? We'll show you the tape!

Also, Republican Congressman Paul Ryan (R) wants to get rid of social security
and Medicare as we know it.  What's his plan to change them? And what would it
be like? We'll ask him.

Plus, Congressman Charles Rangel (D) said he intends to temporarily step down
as Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee. Rangel has been under
investigation by the House Ethics Committee since last year for allegedly
violating House rules. We'll bring you reaction from MSNBC Political Analyst
Michelle Bernard and New York Observer's Joe Conason.