Nancy and Dodd
Yes I do want my application to interface with VistA.  The
application that I am working on is a specialized dermatology
system for use in an NHS hospital in UK. I know that from the
Vista end the configuration is possible i.e. the interface is
programmed already. What I wanted is to make this application an
interface, which can help in sending out and receiving HL7
messages to VistA and other healthcare applications.