Hi Terry,

Thank you for suggesting it be on the agenda....you read our minds it
is! I volunteered to lead a session on the subject as it is one of the
few things that I can publicly claim to have some expertise in.

In anticipation of a good turn out and lively discussion it would be
really great if those interested in the subject discuss what we should
cover during the session. I will commit to tabling the issues etc. at
the meeting and reporting back to the list with a synopsis of the
discussion.

Cheers,

Joseph