VAH>S DUZ=.5

VAH>D ^XUP

Setting up programmer environment
Terminal Type set to: C-VT100

Select OPTION NAME:
VAH>D EN^PSBPAR

BCMA Parameters Management

You are currently logged onto Division: 999

Select Division: 999
     1   999  SITENAME HCS VAMC  VAMC      999
     2   9999AA  SITENAME NURSING HOME  NHC  9999AA
     3   999A4  SITE 2   VAMC      999A4
     4   999A5  SITE 3 VAMC  VAMC      999A5
     5   999BU  SITE 3 DOM   DOM       999BU
Press <RETURN> to see more, '^' to exit this list, OR
CHOOSE 1-5: 3  SITE 2   MA  VAMC      999A4
Edit Divisional Parameters? Yes//   YES

BCMA Divisional Parameters for Division: SITE 2
------
Is BCMA System On-Line                            YES
Default Bar Code Format                           C39
Default Barcode Prefix
Using Robot RX
Allowed Mins After Sched Admin                    120
Allowed Mins Before Sched Admin                   120
Require E-Sig to Administer                       YES
Allow Multi Admin On-Call                         YES
Allowed Mins to Enter PRN Effect                  240
Scratch HFS Directory                             <====