Kevin

Nope...my project isn't as complicated as that gtm-perl one.  It looks to me
like the gtm-perl project is actually compiling GTM and Perl together with some
glue code to come up with a gtm/perl hybrid!!!  Yikes!!

I am simply using the Inline.pm module to link the GTM shared library with my
Perl programs.  The shared library exposes 4 C functions (gtm_init, gtm_ci,
gtm_zstatus, and gtm_exit).  Through these function you can call into a GTM
LINETAG^ROUTINE.  This essentially lets me exchange data between GTM and Perl,
and use the two in a client server environment.

I'm looking forward to your xdialogue module.  Let us know when it is
available...

thanks...

Michael