I will be driving from TN up to Greenbelt Tuesday
night.  My original intent was to attend the
VistA-Office meeting on Wednesday.  But when I look at
the notice on the CMS website, it seems that the
targeted audience is vendors, and drumming up support
for VistA.

Is anyone attending the VistA office meeting?  If not,
should I be the token member from the WorldVistA
community to attent?

On the other hand, if I attend the GT.M acculturation
workshop, can someone tell me more specifically, where
it is located?  If I have an address, I could use
MapQuest.

Thanks

Kevin