I had an identical problem. One was for a user with the last name of Nida. The other was for a user with the last name of Oric. Both were only 4 letters long, so I figured there was a problem handling the 4 letters. I must note that the problem was in CPRS. When I had then log in through SSH directly into VistA, they could set the Verify Code without a problem.
-Shaun

Madhavi Bagepalli wrote:

Hi all,

I have encountered a problem while setting the verify code for a new user. I get the following error -
"Name cannot be part of code
Enter a new VERIFY CODE:"

I tried a verify code that did not include the name of the user and I still get the same error. Can someone help me here?

Thanks
Madhavi