And let me add when creating the NAME field, please do not use a
package's 4 or less characters as the first part of the NAME.  Using
Fil's example you would not want to name it something like DG ISC6 CLERK
MENU.  The reason is if a VA developer wants to use DG ISC6 CLERK MENU,
they will over write your menu.  Take it from experience.  :)  If you
are not sure, you can find out the package by doing something like:
Select OPTION: INQUIRE TO FILE ENTRIES

OUTPUT FROM WHAT FILE: NEW PERSON// PACK
     1   PACKAGE                          (509 entries)
     2   PACKAGE INTERFACE                (132 entries)
     3   PACKAGE SIZE                     (4326 entries)
     4   PACKAGE TYPE                     (463 entries)
CHOOSE 1-4: 1  PACKAGE                    (509 entries)
Select PACKAGE NAME: PHAR
     1   PHARMACY       PS
     2   PHARMACY BENEFITS MANAGEMENT       PSU
     3   PHARMACY BINGO BOARD       AGGB
     4   PHARMACY DATA MANAGEMENT       PSS
     5   PHARMACY PRESCRIPTION PRACTICE       PPP
CHOOSE 1-5:

--Skip