-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
Toppenberg
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 3:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] RPC BROKER SITE PARAMETERS mystery

Interesting....

Does Q mean that the input transform process is simply quit, doing
nothing?  How is that different from simply having no transform.

Could this input transform perhaps come from a PacificHui version?  Many
of the default values have Hui type answers.

Kevin