Cisco may be like Microsoft Outlook, an attractive target ...
*****************
2. News: For Sale: Cisco Firewall Source Code

A group that earlier this year offered for sale the source
code of a popular intrusion detection system now is selling
what it says is a copy of the source code for a recent
version of Cisco's PIX firewall. Find out what the Source
Code Club is up to now.
http://eletters.eweek.com/zd1/cts?d=79-1338-5-8-329082-148053-1

Internet Security
http://eletters.eweek.com/zd1/cts?d=79-1338-5-8-329082-148056-1
Also, I am virtually positive Rick is talking about a demo system.

" He is purchasing five Dell laptops to be used as a mobile VistA
demonstration."