Yes you could change the entry action back to its original FOIA VistA value. You might do a search to identify other protocols that refer to similarly named parameters. I thought VW might mean "WorldVistA" but that would be WV. VW means Volkswagen ;-)

Lloyd

----- Original Message ----- From: "Madhavi Bagepalli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] RE: Patient's Insurance Info

Llyod,

Is this parameter required? Can I change the protocol to just have the entry action says -

ENTRY ACTION: D LNXTSCRN^IBCNBLA("IBCNB INSURANCE BUFFER PROCESS","IBCNBLLX")

Because, even after editing the parameter VW IBCNB LIST PROCESS SCREEN value to "Normal Enabled", the PROCESS INSURANCE BUFFER actions were unavailable. The reason for this behavior is, all the VW IB parameters are disabled.

If it is not part of the FOIA vista, then how come the open vista distribution has it?

Thanks
Madhavi