-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Link,
Chuck M
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 2:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] MUMPS for Mac OS X?

David,

"Selfish" is a bit harsh, I think, even though I'm called MUCH worse
most every day.  ;-)

You could use those same OS X tools and write in Java, maybe using
it with the Fix-It tools. . .
http://www.uku.fi/tike/fixit/download/

Also, maybe check out REALbasic.  In addition to application
development for Windows, OS X and Linux, supposedly it can be
used to port VB apps to OS X and Linux (according to Novell).
http://www.realbasic.com

Chuck

> ----------
of David Sommers

Kernel

(http://www.intersystems.com/cache/technology/cache51/features/index.htm
> l) ,
> > v5.1 support for OS X will be limited to a "deployment platform"
> (presumably
> > a runtime version), and not a full-blown development configuration.
> Yet.
> >
> > More information may be available at Intersystem's Mac OS X Q&A Page
> > (http://www.intersystems.com/cache/technology/macqa.html) .

> > Computers are like air-conditioners;
> > both stop working as soon as you open Windows.
> >
> > Floyd Dennis
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> > On 11/30/04 6:38 PM, "Robert M. Witkop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Greg,
> > >
> > > Version 5.1 of Cache is currently being tested, but it won't be
out
> > > before the first quarter 2005. I have been testing an earlier
> version of
> > > 5.1 on Linux, and I like it.
> > >
> > > Bob

X?