Lloyd, it is apparent that you could sure help improve Chapter 2 (getting CPRS
running and connected) on the Hardhats site by either adding or helping me to
add all of this great stuff you are talking about to it.

Now that I have openly twisted your arm, I'll write to you to see if we can
work something out! ;-)